Solutions for kitchen & furniture
Kitchen furniture is often exposed to water, steam and high temperatures. Our solutions make sure that the surface is not affected and keeps its high-quality appearance at all times. Primer, colour and a high-gloss finishing can be applied with both manual and automatic coating technologies.
MDF powder coating
This coating technology is an ideal solution for kitchen and bathroom furniture, as it enables a homogeneous coating of all edges. No cracks form, even when the MDF panel swells up.
High-gloss applications can be achieved with WAGNER manual and automatic liquid coating solutions. They also guarantee cost reductions and increased productivity.
High-gloss finishing liquid
Highest surface quality levels can be achieved with our liquid finishing solutions. The equipment from WAGNER helps you to get the best primer application and reduce the costs of sanding before applying the top coat.
Bonding of kitchen furniture
We also offer a large range of automatic and manual solutions for the bonding of furniture parts - suitable for sprayable or extrudable adhesives.
Stain application of kitchen furniture
Your contact person
- Eric Vacher
Global Director Sales Strategy Wood
- +33 (0) 6 40 41 56 74
- WAGNER Solutions for Wood & MDF (PDF / English)
- WAGNER Solutions for Wood & MDF (PDF / Spanish)
- WAGNER Solutions for Wood & MDF (PDF / French)
- WIEHAG: World's largest XXXL chair
- Remmers: Customers benefit from Remmers Competence Center
- Kempa: Coating kitchen doors in half the time
- Anonym: Industrially viable MDF powder coating