The modular spraying system without compromise
In collaboration with professional users, a new generation of turbines has been developed that does not compromise where quality, functionality and price-performance are concerned. This new technology covers a much wider spectrum than today’s HVLP technology, and it offers the special Extra (X). Due to 60% higher air volume and 30% greater area coverage than other low-pressure devices the XVLP series shows a higher atomisation performance.
Using the WAGNER XVLP Spraying system (consisting of a turbine and various spraying attachments), means varnishes, standard lacquers, high-viscosity lacquers and water-based paints can all be processed in a quality that convinces the professionals.
The trend-setting slot nozzle
- Perfect surface due to a better atomisation of high-viscosity coating materials
- High flow rate and fast operating speed
- Wide variety of sprayable materials (water-based and latex paints can now also be processed)
- The latest generation of more high-viscosity materials (Thixotrope) can be processed without problems whereas it is not possible for them to be atomised using a conventional HVLP device.
- WAGNER patent applied for
Click & Paint
Switch the material and colour shade in no time at all.
Arduous and flawed replacement of needle valve nozzle sets is not necessary any longer.
- Switch to the next colour and, with it, to the next project.
- Push the lever for loosening the spraying attachment off the airgun. Then turn the spraying attachment by 90°.
- Push the spraying attachment off the airgun. Yet you are ready for the next attachment and the next project in another colour or with a different material.
Complete control with Direct Spray Control
- Adjustment of the spray jet width: Regardless of whether large surfaces, corners and edges, narrow rails or door frames are to be processed, the spray jet can be adjusted to your chosen object by turning a knob on the spraying attachment.
- Setting the media quantity: Likewise on the airgun, there is a second controller on which you can regulate the media quantity at various stages.
- Setting the air volume: Inside or outside? Surface areas or filigree corners? No problem – set the air volume individually on the controller for perfect atomisation depending on the media and the object.
- Handy: Smallest in class with a convenient carrying strap
- Compact and portable: delivered in an easy transportable case. Even with two additional spraying attachments inside!
- Handheld and Compact : 2.3kg
- Ideal for projects up to 50m²
- Compact and handy: Weight in your hand only spray attachment (ca. 800 g) plus material
- For projects up to 50m²
- Universal usage: for glazes, enamel and latex paints
- Ideal for fast material changes
Use either the spraying attachment...
|Varnishes (low-viscosity and thin-fluid media)||✓✓||✓||✗|
|Standard lacquers (water-based and solvent-based)||✓||✓✓||✗|
|High-viscosity (water-based and solvent-based)||✗||✓||✓|
|Internal wall paints (dispersion and latex paints)||✗||✗||✓✓|
...or the CanAdapter
- Suitable for: commercially available 750 ml paint tins (maximum dimensions Ø=102 mm, h=119 mm) and 1000 ml paint tins (maximum dimensions Ø=112 mm, h=132 mm).
- No need to refill: Screw the paint tin directly into position and off you go! The paint can be stored in the opened original container.
- Simple cleaning: The paint tin can be disposed of when empty (please consider the environment). Only a few paint-conveying parts of the spray attachment have to be cleaned.
- Scope of delivery: Can adapter including feed pipe; sealing rings; height adapter for 750 ml paint tins; grip extension (necessary only in combination with FC 3500).